VGFOA Innovations in Government Finance Award
During the Fall Conference, the VGFOA grants awards for Innovations in Government Finance. All governmental units are encouraged to apply for one of the awards.
2017 VGFOA INNOVATIONS AWARD
Have you or someone from your jurisdiction recently implemented a project or program to better the world of government finance? If so, apply for the 2017 VGFOA Innovations Award!
It’s easy to apply. Simply complete the application below. One award per population group, for a maximum of four, may be presented. Award categories include:
- Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Cash Management and Investing
- Capital Financing and Debt Administration
- Pensions and Benefits
- ERP and Financial Systems
- e-Government and Technology
- Policies and Procedures
- Management and Policy Studies
- Training and Technical Guides
Innovations Award recipients receive one free VGFOA 2017 Fall Conference registration. Applications were due by August 31, 2017.
2016 VGFOA INNOVATIONS AWARD
Congratulations to the 2016 Innovations Award Winners